well it was my first full day home from Lynchburg; what a blessing it is to be home but in ways it feels like a dream or that being in Virginia was a dream all together. this week i'm conquering my bedroom, painting, remodeling, and organizing.. this shall be a big chore for me. As next week I start working 40 hours a week, being a nanny. We will see how it works out and I pray it works nicely, the mom seems really easy going so that's a plus. I just need to know I'm going to making good enough money as if I pick up a second job, I just might not have enough time to do so. We'll see!!
Spent the day with the family. It was nice. Little man is sick so hopefully he gets to feeling better soon so we can go out and have fun! ;) I'm so ready for this summer, I'm excited to see what will happen.. even though there are a lot of decisions in the air that might need to get cleared.
Glad you made it home and hope you are having a great summer so far!!
ReplyDelete