"Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to loose site of the shore."


Thursday, January 20, 2011

behind? say so sorry! 10, 11 and 12

 GO FLAMES!! 

ROOMIES <3
Whew! The last couple of days.. hmm lets take it back! Tuesday I had one class, the professor is a little weird and talks about things that I don't need to be learning but I will get through. Went to lunch with my roomie and some friends. Went to the gym and dinner at Doc's! Became good friends with the waiter. Finished the night hanging out in the lobby I think! =] Wednesday, first day with convocation. It was good, then three classes all of which went well. I was in my second class just taking notes, lets just say the time flew by because I was so into what he was talking about. I was totally confused that class was already over, I hope that continues, the part that I really enjoy learning! Wednesday night went to Buffalo Wild Wings for the first time, it was yummy! I had the southwest something or another. Went to campus church and Clayton King is amazing! TODAY!!! yay finally to today, I went to my last "new" class, I barely fit in the seats. It was terrible, I don't know what people do that are bigger than me. yikes! Then had my other class, went to lunch with the girls and Jason. He's the new friend we met at Doc's on Tuesday, he actually is the "waiter"! Anyhow, left there from sitting and chatting for 41/2 hours, went to dinner at the inn... crappy food! Went to the basketball game, FUN! Ending this lovely day blogging and going to sleep. I need sleep like yesterday! ahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment