"Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to loose site of the shore."
Sunday, January 9, 2011
first comes first
I am off to a new adventure in a new state, a new school and having an open mind. I am excited to start school at Liberty University next week. I will be taking five classes; Intro to Public and Community Health, Accident/Prevention & Care/First, Contemporary Issues, Old Testament Survey and last Evangelism and Christian Life. It shall be interesting but again I need to get out of my comfort zone and try new things. My family and I arrived in Lychburg yesterday evening, we relaxed and went to sleep. Today (sunday) we attended Thomas Road Baptist Church and toured town a little bit. It wasn't that exciting but sorta had to be done. Well I suppose that was today! =]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment