"Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to loose site of the shore."
Friday, February 11, 2011
DaY: 34
Sorry this is long overdue and I apologize; those nights when I stay up way to late do nothing besides talking to people I really should write a little in this. Ha we'll see if that changes for next week! So anyhow, my weekend went great.. lets see what did I do!? Friday night, I dont remember doing anything spectacular I might have went to the Tilley but I am for sure not clear on that one. Saturday I went to dinner with a friend and went to the women's basketball game and went to see Unstoppable for the second time, which is still is an amazing movie. So if you havent see it I highly recommend. (Mom thats one movie I won't fall asleep in hahahaha =]) Went to church Sunday at TRBC with Mike and Lisa, it was good and I went to Sunday school class with them likewise. Came back to the Inn and I believe I took a nap and worked on some homework before the football game. Wooohooo GO PACKERS! I watched the game at the Tilley with a group of friends, they were playing pool most of it so I multi tasked very well that night. Monday was a normal day, although I did make a trip to walmart with Katrina and my lovely roommate forgot to pick me up so I actually was at walmart for a very long time. ha. Tuesday, I love Tuesdays I get to sleep in and after my mondays I am desperate for those extra hours. Tuesday night my roomie and I went to Bojangles.. yum so good! Had hall meeting and we just had a great time in our room. I love her so much! Wednesday, normal day had classes went to dinner and church! Thursday had classes, went to the gym and I'm beginning to love going to that place its the best. I leg pressed 370 lbs, it was the best! Went to dinner and the men's basketball game, we won but I became friends with the opponents team player. He is so cute and nice and only lives like 2 hours away and he is tall like really talk, like 7'1'' we chatted it up a lot last night! So that brings us to today, had classes and thankful for Rachel on waking me up other wise I would've missed convo. Did horrible on a practical test I took, ugh and going to a hockey game, at least one thing came out good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment