"Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to loose site of the shore."
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
forty-five!
I'm really losing with this whole blog everyday thing; i don't know i just get caught up in the day and then by the night hits I'm either working on homework, having crazy times with my roommate, or just crashing out. this last week was very relaxing, i did a few things on Saturday like the basketball game in which Liberty did terrible, went to dinner with a group of people, and went to a late night movie. i hung out a lot on east campus this weekend, i like it over there. this week has been going well so far, next week i have a test everyday so i have been studying a lot and trying to get study guides done. I don't have too many big plans for the weekend, maybe a movie or two and I'm sure a lot a lot of studying. Today Hillary and I had a roomie date, we went to Chinese which was really good, went a little window shopping haha and went to see How do you know, very cute movie! Anyhow waiting for hall meeting and doing laundry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment