"Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to loose site of the shore."


Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Change is all i need!

This has been one of the worse weeks of my life, my feelings for Liberty have been going up and down and I just don't understand. I have come to a conclusion that all guys are douche bags and they don't ever know what they want. I've just had a couple bad experiences recently with guys and I just don't understand, I'm nothing but nice to them, i guess maybe I'm too nice. Classes are done in 5 weeks and i have mixed emotions about going back to Michigan. I have no clue what I will be doing with my life, I've started applying to jobs and there are a few options open. Now I'll just have to wait and see what happens with each of them! I'm still really struggling with what to do in the fall, just work or I've really been thinking about going to Cornerstone. I would indeed work while I'm up there hopefully to help with cost and whatnot. There are a lot of pro's and con's about Cornerstone and I think I just really need to sit down and just figure it out or I just need to apply! Well I don't know anymore I suppose I still have some time to make these decisions and we'll just see what happens. Okay well another day with another class tomorrow, better be getting myself to sleep so i'm not exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment